Our services comprise:
- Assessments fully compliant with planning guidance and British Standards including but not limited to National Planning Policy Framework, BS4142, BS8233, BS7445, BS5228, BS6472, Design Manual for Roads and Bridges and World Health Organisation Guidance;
- Assessment of all environmental noise and vibration sources including road, rail, aircraft, construction activities, commercial and industrial noise. All significant noise sources present on the site will be assessed;
- Appropriate and practical noise mitigation solutions including façade treatments and window specification, barrier and bund design, compliant construction details and site layout advice to minimise noise impact;
- Comprehensive chapters and technical appendices for Environmental Statements or Environmental Impact Assessments;
- Detailed environmental noise modelling and noise contouring for any noise source or project scale;
- Support from an in-house Transportation /Infrastructure team;
- Professional and practical acoustic advice and negotiations with Local Authorities, with Clients’ costs and considerations in mind.
Please contact Matthew Richmond for further information.