Flood Risk Studies and Schemes
Our team comprising of Civil Engineers, Hydraulic Modellers and Policy specialists work closely with our clients to assist them in fulfilling their duties and responsibilities as Risk Management Authorities. Ardent pride ourselves on providing a holistic service- taking flood risk schemes from pre-feasibility through to design and delivery.
A summary of our services is set out below:
- Strategic Flood Risk Policy & Legislative Advice;
- SuDS advice for planning applications;
- Seconding staff to Local Authorities;
- Hydraulic Modelling Studies;
- Scheme Feasibility Studies;
- Completion of Business Cases using HMT 5 Business Case Model;
- Funding Applications for Flood Defence Grant in Aid and Local Levy;
- Partnership Funding Advice;
- Detailed design and delivery of schemes.
For further information please contact Brian Cafferkey or Lindsey Ions.