We provide our clients with a comprehensive infrastructure planning and delivery service, from assessing the viability of potential development sites through to planning, detailed design and delivery.
We’re recruiting for a Senior Engineer/Engineer within a new infrastructure team based within our London Office. This new permanent role, in our team of drainage, highways and development infrastructure specialists, will support our expanding client base of predominantly large residential developers.
Ardent delivers a broad range of infrastructure projects, from initial feasibility stage, through planning and detail design, to the construction stage. Typically, our projects range from around 50 units, up to several thousand dwellings.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- Significant post-graduate (or equivalent) experience
- Experience in pre-planning and planning stage projects, as well as a good understanding of detail design and technical approval (S104, S38, S278, etc)
- Skilled in MicroDrainage and AutoCad, plus an understanding of Civils 3d would be beneficial
- A sound technical ability and excellent communication skills
- A drive to develop both themselves and others.
The successful candidate will be based in our London office for 3 to 4 days a week and will:
- Provide day to day project management and lead the design of multiple schemes across a range of clients (Senior role)
- Guide and support junior members of the team, delegate and check work, ensuring deadlines are met and we maintain the high-quality of our deliverables (either role)
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders, preparing fee proposals, managing projects, and undertaking business development (Senior role)
- Develop Concept and Detailed Drainage Strategies (either role)
- Develop Levels Strategies and manage the production of Earthwork Appraisals (either role)
- Produce Planning Documents such as Flood Risk Assessments/Drainage Technical Notes and Utilities Statements (either role)
- Undertake Due Diligence reviews to support the purchase of land (either role)
If you think you can offer what we are looking for and are looking to progress your career then please apply on this page or contact David Milligan in confidence and he will respond as soon as possible.