We provide our clients with a comprehensive infrastructure planning and delivery service, from assessing the viability of potential development sites through to planning, detailed design and delivery.
Water, Drainage & Flood
Flood Risk and
Our team comprising Civil Engineers, Hydraulic Modellers and Policy specialists work closely with our clients and regulators to facilitate development.
Our services comprise:
- Pre-purchase advice;
- Flood Risk Assessments;
- Hydraulic modelling;
- Overland Flow Routing, River Modelling and Flood Plain Compensation;
- Foul & Surface Water Drainage Strategies;
- Detailed Drainage Design;
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Expert Witness Litigation.
Flood Risk Studies
Our team comprising of Civil Engineers, Hydraulic Modellers and Policy specialists work closely with our clients to help them to fulfil their duties and responsibilities as Risk Management Authorities. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide a holistic service; taking flood risk schemes from pre-feasibility, through to design and delivery.
A summary of our services is set out below:
- Strategic Flood Risk Policy & Legislative Advice;
- SuDS advice for planning applications;
- Seconding staff to Local Authorities;
- Hydraulic Modelling Studies;
- Scheme Feasibility Studies;
- Completion of Business Cases using HMT 5 Business Case Model;
- Funding Applications for Flood Defence Grant in Aid and Local Levy;
- Partnership Funding Advice;
- Detailed design and delivery of schemes.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news about Ardent Consulting Engineers and recent
developments in the land use and planning industry.