We provide our clients with a comprehensive infrastructure planning and delivery service, from assessing the viability of potential development sites through to planning, detailed design and delivery.
We’re recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer based at Kent office in Kings Hill, near West Malling. This new permanent role, in our team of drainage, highways and development infrastructure specialists, will support our expanding client base of predominantly large residential developers.
Ardent delivers a broad range of infrastructure projects, from initial feasibility stage, through planning and detail design, to the construction stage. Typically, our projects range from around 50 units, up to several thousand dwellings.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- Significant post-graduate (or equivalent) experience, and ideally someone who is working towards, or awarded, Chartered or Incorporated status (CEng/IEng, MICE, MCIWEM), or have equivalent experience and responsibility.
- Experience in pre-planning and planning stage projects, as well as a good understanding of detail design and technical approval (S104, S38, S278, etc)
- Advanced level skills in MicroDrainage and AutoCad, plus an understanding of Civils 3d would be beneficial
- A sound technical ability and excellent communication skills
- A drive to develop both themselves and others
The successful candidate will be based in our Kent office for 3 to 4 days a week and will:
- Provide day to day project management and lead the design of multiple schemes across a range of clients
- Guide and support junior members of the team, delegate and check work, ensuring deadlines are met and we maintain the high-quality of our deliverables
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders, preparing fee proposals, managing projects, and undertaking business development
- Develop Concept and Detailed Drainage Strategies
- Develop Levels Strategies and manage the production of Earthwork Appraisals
- Produce Planning Documents such as Flood Risk Assessments/Drainage Technical Notes and Utilities Statements
- Undertake Due Diligence reviews to support the purchase of land
Applications close Friday 17 June. No recruitment agencies – thank you.